Skip to main content

test

This is a test blog.

ARC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It was suggested that I write do series on how to write a research paper.  I will add a new step each week. Step 1: Choosing a Topic You cannot begin to write a research paper without a topic.  Choosing a topic may seem like a simple task, but it is sometimes a complicated process.  As undergraduates, you are typically assigned to write a review of the research in a particular area, such as psychological disorders or genetic diseases.  Pick something that interests you!  For some, writing papers is a tedious task.  Picking an enjoyable topic rather than choosing an easy topic, such as one in which you know a lot of information exists (e.g. a topic the media covers regularly) may make the process more interesting.   When you have no idea what topic to choose, talk to your professor/instructor or flip through your book to get an idea.  Once you have chosen a general area as your focus (it could be as general as "depression" or "Huntington's disease"), perform a G

Thank you for all your comments. We want more!

SerapheimD: I am only alive because of this man! thank you have him fail his classes so he can help me next year! peace out | SilvaR: Very helpful!!! I feel so much better about the material after meeting with him. | SubashL: He explained very well. I really have a good concept of my work. He explained everything in details. | SuL: He's Awesome! | TayJengC: Best physics tutor EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | TristanL: yeah hes good at math. like a book with numbers and stuff | VeronicaH: She told me what I had to do in a very simple, fast, and clear manner. | WeronikaS: Weronika is awesome and knows her stuff!! | WesT: Thank you Wes for being able to help me with all of my classes at the same time as I talk about the things I don't understand in each of them | YiYunF: She was great at helping us understand how to do a similar problem for the future. | YuanbinW: Great help. Now I have a better understanding of how to approach problems. |